Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inter(ica)-blogging

As seen from my title, I am commenting on Erica/Efrat Secemski's blog.
I have seen Efrat in situations where she had to encounter dogs. Well, I shouldn't use the word encounter, rather I have seen her on the same side of the street as a dog. Each time, she runs as fast as she could in the opposite direction of the dog and away from eyesight altogether. This summer, when she told me that the Secemski's added a new member to the family, Buster, I was in shock. Efrat told me that day that she will never come in contact with her own dog, and she has kept true to that promise. I am so happy to read that she is now going to therapy. I hope the therapist is ready for a great challenge; Efrat has the biggest case of dog-phobia I have ever seen. I can't wait to read and hear about Efrat's experience at therapy. I also would like to hear what her "jump-off" book will be and see what she finds in literature. I will definitely follow Efrat's progress.
Good luck to you! (Say hi to Buster for me :) )

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I love the way you incorporate a story into it. It makes the writing come alive.

    ReplyDelete